Father’s Day is right around the corner and finding the perfect gift for your dad can be difficult.
We’re here to help! Every dad deserves some time for self care, so why not book a facial or a trip to the barbershop for him?
Skin care sessions for men can be done in a spa setting or in barber shops that offer the service. More and more barber shops are offering facials as additions to beard trims and hair cuts. But they’re not the only ones; estheticians are getting in on the male-specific facial services too. These facials are specifically tailored to men because they deal with problems like razor burn and ingrown hairs. These professionals will be using Intrinsics, which guarantees your dad is getting the best quality in these treatments.
Here are some good reasons to book him a facial this Father’s Day:
- Facials are relaxing
- Brighten the skin
- Prevent acne
- Reduce the appearance of aging
- Help fight sun damage
- Reduce razor burn and dry skin
Haircut and a Beard Trim
Some dads have beards, some dads have hair, some have both. So why not give the gift of a trip to the barber shop? The best barbers will be using Intrinsics, specifically our Neck Strips. In April, we got the chance to show off the newly-formulated Neck Strips at the Eastern Buying Conference and our distributors were thrilled with them! Not only are these strips softer, but they’re also stronger and allow more stretch for larger neck areas.
At Intrinsics, we know that seeing is believing. Request a sample of our new and improved Neck Strips and try them for yourself.
Why Should Dad Get Pampered?
Beards, cuts, and skin care are super important. If you don’t believe us, ask your local professional. According to esthetician, Marcella Hardy (of Tanglez Salon in Wilmington, NC), here are several benefits of regular skin care and beard maintenance.
- Daily skin care prevents redness, acne, wrinkles, and fights the aging process. Yes, men face that as well as the ladies.
- Facials and skin regimens are nothing vain or feminine. Your skin is the largest organ and needs daily measures to keep it healthy.
- Benefits of beard treatments are: no more itching, beard-ruff, smelly beards, rough hairs, or rashes. Ladies love cool beards, take a poll and you will see!
- The #1 recommendation product for beards is beard oil. It is the first layer of protection against the elements.
- Beard brushes are also pretty popular; they soften the hair follicle, spread natural oils for a healthier look, and they also mold the shape of the beard.